rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

I was walking across a local college campus. I saw a cute latina holding a plate of food and walking towards me. I slowed down my walk. I mean I really slowed down so we would get to the corner at the same time. I do that alot, I try to put myself just ahead of a girl while we are walking so I can turn back, look over my shoulder and open that way. I've found that this is so much better then approaching her from behind. This way, I sort of pretend that she surprised me. When we get to the corner and she is right behind me, I turn slightly over my shoulder as if I heard someone creeping up behind me..

me: thats looks good
her: it was ok
me: where did you get it?
her: the pizza place in the village apartments
me: oh, ya, that place is ok
her: it was the only place that was open
me: ya, they'll be more options when school starts
her: ya but is all fast food
me: ya i know, i don't eat here much
her: i don't eat fast food

This was a big moment because I am a health nut and this was something that we have in common, something I could use to build a connection.

me: ya me neither, do you ever go to the taco place in the park apartments?
her:no where?
me: on the other side of campus, in the shopping center
her: never heard of it
me: so you're not from around here
her: no im from LA
me: thats the only place i eat around here, everything else is garbage
her: ya i know, i wish the food was better
me: you gotta learn how to cook your own stuff
her: i do, i refuse to eat fast food
me: are you a vegetarian or something?
her: no i just don't like disgusting food
me: how long have you been in the bay?
her: 1 year, how bout you?
me: my whole life

We came to a fork in the road. She was going left into her apartments, I was going right back to my car.

her: it was nice chatting with you
me: ya, you too, maybe we should chat again some time..
her: do yo have an email?
me: sure

I ended things with a double kiss in both cheeks. I have been doing this alot lately and I've found that it helps solidify the romantic connection. The more touching the better I think.

Messages In This Thread