rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling a girl ugly is inciting rage across the internet

Calling a girl ugly is inciting rage across the internet

Setting the various topics above aside for a second, I know why this chick's teeth are orange. (I know she's going to read this thread, so you're welcome, you ungrateful-ass.)

Sure, there's a chance she's just stank, but I have a feeling she uses one of those natural toothpastes (e.g., Tom's of Maine). And. That. Shit. Doesn't. Work.

I went through a quick phase of using some similar shit (I bought it at Whole Foods) because I was trying to reduce the sulfates in my life. Then, one day, I looked in the mirror and saw some staining on my teeth I hadn't seen before. I freaked out, went back to my normal-ass national brand, and my grill went back to normal. Some chemicals are your friends.

Just a toothpaste change would bring this chick up a bit. Now let's get her in one of those exercise boot camps I see advertised in good-weather latitudes; erase the cynical, unsavory programming through hypnosis; and she'd really moving! Deep down, every chick wants to look good no matter how much she tries to crush those feelings down with blind career ambition, a "snarky" facade, and false I-don't-give-a-shit posturing. C'mon girl, we may not have faith in you, but we're rooting for you.

(And, between you and us, you could upgrade that chumpy boyfriend of yours.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread