rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you get the feeling that this forum...

Do you get the feeling that this forum...

I think this forum is the most important of its kind in the Internet since it's the only one which has a truly intercultural dimension. The other day I was reading Roosh's book 'Don't Bang Denmark'. I found his remarks about the Scandinavic Jante Law institutions as very valuable. While you can agree and even admire the existence of an economic system that guarantees a minimum and decent standard of living for a country's population, you also understand and get aware of the kind of effects that such a system introduces in the mating market. Would this kind of open and candid dialogue be possible in another countercultural, PUA, MRA (or whatever the tag you want to give it) site be possible? I don’t think so. Other sites (I don’t want to name them) are too American self centered. True, the reality American men face every day is awful and such reality has produced a wide countercultural movement which ranges from revival religious conservative movements to racially aware white political groups. Their claims can be legitimate, I am not going to discuss that, but their audience and the topics they discuss get limited to the American sphere.
On the other hand, and due to Roosh’s international and broad experience, all of us who don’t belong to the Anglosphere can participate in the forum, learning from other countries, providing our own experience and widening the topics’ scope.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Messages In This Thread