rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you get the feeling that this forum...

Do you get the feeling that this forum...

Unfortunately Roosh, the counterculture movement runs in opposition to well established institutions and laws. Men are not perceived as victims either, and psychologically will never be in the mind of women. So even if we are successful in spreading knowledge of game and how damaged western society has become to men, I doubt that women will do anything to lessen their self-interest in favor of anything that might benefit men or level the playing field. Throw in a legion of white knights to support them as well, and our numbers will always be too small.

Take a look at our opposition:

Women's Studies Programs Worldwide

The more women's studies programs in a country, the more wrecked the culture. Clearly the USA, United Kingdom and British Commonwealth countries (Canada, Australia, etc.) lead the list. Followed by Scandinavian and Germanic countries. Notice what countries don't have many of these programs? Eastern European countries, some Asian countries, and South American countries.

Unfortunately, for each man who reads your book, these departments are churning out multiple "womyn" with four year degrees of man hating bullshit. The only thing I can see changing this is the elimination of the welfare state, the collapse of government subsidized programs and loans in education, and a restoration of religious or conservative values. It would once again have to become trendy to be feminine, to stay at home and be a mom, and the economics would have to be there for a man to be able to work one job and support that lifestyle.

Even post economic collapse, I don't see that happening.

I would say this site is the nexus of the resistance, but our best hope as a western man is to flee to EE, SA, or Asia with capital, never to return to permanently live in western culture. Once there, it would be essential to aid locals in stopping the spread of "women's studies" or "gender studies" departments from infiltrating the minds of their young women. Rather than a successful counter culture turning the tide here, metaphorically speaking I see you more like a biblical Moses - guiding western men out of the desert and into a more hospitable environment. One trend is sure to continue, western male diaspora, and for that this site is ground zero.

Messages In This Thread