rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Rich Girls?

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-06-2012 04:13 AM)hunter7 Wrote:  

Either show that you are above them in terms of international experience, wealth, .. or present yourself as different (i.e. not part of the mainstream career thinking at those schools to make either partner at a law firm or investment bank as your main goal in life, but instead make the world a better place haha)

Other than that: Never be impressed by anything they own or do. Challenge them.

I cannot agree with this advice, having lived through this experience myself. The second you "show" a wealthy person that you are wealthy, you are castigated as not being wealthy. Wealthy people differ from kind of wealthy people in that they don't even speak about it. Newly rich people, or people who are not that wealthy will blabber about their wealth. For the truly wealthy, as the OP seems to be dealing with, It's an understanding and reality that is so far beyond practicality that the mention of one's wealth creates red flags. For example, I was at a friend's summer house for a weekend. His father mentioned that one of his friends would be "coming in" for lunch. His friend "came in" for lunch on a Bell helicopter. First, yes, this house I was staying at had a place to land helicopters. Second, the neighbors, if you could call them neighbors, were certainly pissed that there was a helipad at his house, but the town approved it because of the revenue his property taxes bring in. Third, and most useful for this conversation, is that there was no mention of the helicopter. It was as if he rolled in with a Honda Civic. The friend said hi, and we went back to sucking down summer ale and shrimp.

These women are not looking for different. They are looking to continue the family name on, and that's endemic to how they choose their sexual partners. Life in this place of the world is a brutal caste system. If you are not there, then don't bother. Sure any girl will have a transgression or two, but the odds that she's slutting it up at some hipster bar, ready to be slayed by an unemployed musician are slim to none.

Disclaimer:when we have these rich girl conversations, I think I and Athalone are talking about wealth and status that is beyond the imagination of most people. This is not daddy is a doctor money. This is granddad has a wing of the fucking hospital named after him money.

Messages In This Thread