rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Rich Girls?

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:00 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2012 05:12 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

Any tips for running game on rich girls? I've pretty much just been working her like any normal chick but with more emphasis on having real experiences as opposed to trying to be flashy. I'm not talking Gold Digger types here but women that come from money; Father runs an investment firm, she owns a Yacht club @ 23(!)... You get the idea.

Sounds like the typical Ivy League girl.

There have been a few productive conversations regarding the subject of gaming Ivy Leaguers on the forum. I have catalogued all of my contributions to that topic here, with plenty of advice on where to find them and how to interact with them. Since the girls I'm speaking of are all almost uniformly upper/upper-middle class and generally fit the description you outline here (lots of law firm partners, investment bankers, hedge fund managers and a couple of billionaires that I can recall having daughters attending my school), you may be able to get some good insight from these posts. Check them out if you've got time.
Athlone, you mentioned a lot about your difficulty with Ivy girls as a black man, Does a black guy have any shot with those women without having to resort to being a wannabe thug and hoping that the rich girl likes badboys as a way to get back at daddy?

Messages In This Thread