rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Quote: (08-03-2010 04:05 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Congratulations....for stage 2 you'll need to disclose:

-2 forms of I.D
-W-2's or
-Your last two most recent tax returns
-Most recent physical
-Headshot so she can compare whether you look like Kobe, Tyson, Wesley, or Denzel...but in your case Paul Gasol will do(anybody see his gf-chick is bad)...

The sista's I have gone out with made me feel like I was in a interview process to determine if I would get the PG's...(pussy galore-just saw oldschool bond, james bond). You better pray she's not a bible thumper or no ass for you...

Just remember the rules.......DON"T TOUCH THE HAIR

To answer MixMaster's question:
I think as long as your confident and carry yourself with swagger but not as a white guy trying to act "too urban" and not being afraid and coming off as "creepy" you can nail and do well with upwardly mobile/educated black women. Now the ones from the deep south It might be a bit more difficult as you have alot of traditional/church types and the types who are all waiting for their "Black Prince Charming" to come swoop them but women who have generally traveled and are from the larger cities coastal and diverse cities you will have a better chance IMO. Atlanta is a good spot because of the amount of transplants and educated black women from all over flock here.

Now with regards to the ever so popular Black Hair Topic:

The American Black Women I've dealt with I have never had this problem with touching their hair. But then again I mess with Black Women with the curly, wet look, long or straight super fine hair and NO WEAVES I just dont do em baby....so they usually dont have a problem with me rubbing my fingers though it whenever I want to. Now for jump-offs yes I have messed with chicks with weave but any long term relationship the chick has to be working with her real hair and the two LTR I've been in the chicks were somewhat mixed but still considered themself Black here in the USA. Think about a finer, tanner, more body Ciara look (Black/Grenadian/Aruban/Indian/Irish/Carribean Mix) and Sallie eRichardson when she was fine (Native American/White/Black/Mix). Those are the type of Black Women I go for in LTR's.

Call me shallow but I just hate dealing and hearing about the Hair thing from Black Women and when the chick is a bit more mixed I can sweat it out and she can hop in the pool/beach whenever she pleases [Image: smile.gif]. I dealt with a nerdy-freak chick who is in grad school at The University if Pennslyvania and It was sooo nerve racking having to listen to her rant ran rave about getting a weave or not getting a weave even though she had a decent crop of hair.

Messages In This Thread