rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The largest street gang in America!

The largest street gang in America!

Lol, reading all this stories, I though the NYPD were the biggest dicks ever. I actually know quiet a few of cops. It still amazes me how a profession that appears to be so alpha is actually infected to the core with Betas. From what my friends tell me a lot of them join because the uniforms gets them pussy and to like Hydro's cop buddy said " punch niggers in the face." Even thought then uniform gets them pussy they are still deep inside betas so they carry this deep seated hatred towards real alphas and this manifest itself with their huge chip on their shoulders specially if you have higher value than them. The best way to deal with them is not to became confrontational and report them to their Internal Affairs division. Like Kirk said if you kick their ass you are actually doing them a favor. He will get to go home to lick his battle wounds and drink hot cocoa tax free while he heals because he got hurt while "taking police action." even if he was off duty and shit faced. All a cop has to said is that you made "furtive" movements and that the he "feared for his life."

Messages In This Thread