rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian Game

Italian Game

I am half black and half white (light skinned black) and had tons of success with Italian girls in Italy. I have success with girls pretty much everywhere I go. but in Italy I definately had the exotic factor. I am very muscular 6'0, 215lbs (10% BF) so I stood out and was much more defined than any other italian guy around. This instanly got me tons of attention at the beaches/ generally everywhere. Again I can't stress the importance of game. Good game can overcome anything. Italian girls in my opinion do like black men (who are handsome) because they watch tons of American movies, music ect... and see all these cool, attractive black guys that are not commnoly found in Italy. So when they see an attractive Black American they immediately associate you with athletic/cool/actor/hip hop artist ect... This also applies ot Italian men who generally wanted to befriend me since they assumed I was cool (I am).

Its important for minorities to not create negative self beliefs about race when travelling, this will only become a self fulfilling professy. I only see the positives and ignore all negatives. Were there girls who didn't like me because I am black? Probably, but I never attribute this to be the reason, i would only associate rejection with lack of game or technique. However, there were distinct situations where being a minority allowed me to get approach inviations and even be approached.

In terms of English. All Italians learn English in school so they know it to some extent. The levels will vary between individuals. However, most Italians don't like speaking English and won't unless they feel comfortable with you, so you have to know the basics of Italian to get your foot in the door before you can try to transition to English.

In regards to Italian men not getting Italian girls thats just ridiculous. Of course they get italian pussy. Italian guys have it easy in my opinion. There is such an abundance of girls who are 8+ that most guys have hot girlfriends by default. There game is based on social circles as was mentioned above and pick up culture doesn't exist much in Italy. This can be an advantage for the pick up artist as girls will not be expecting you to pick them up. You should have seen the reactions some of the girl's friends had when they learned I met them in the street but if you do this naturally they forget how you met all together.

Lastly, Italian girls are easy as hell to talk to. Most of them will give you the time of day and even befriend you. Getting them to fuck you is another challenge. I've found that you need to get the logistics taken care of first and then go for gold once you have "tricked them" into coming back to your place. On the other hand, you may get a girl who is down and wants to be a SNL, it all depends. If you do enough approaches you will find the SNL's, however, the hottest girls are tough to get an SNL with, they require dating/ weasle moves to pull.

Messages In This Thread