rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zyzz: Opinions?

Zyzz: Opinions?

I have a question. And it's a serious question, not a troll attempt. Are there any guys over 30 who can explain the appeal of this guy to me. Like I said, I'm not trying to hate on this guy or anybody who likes him. I'm seriously trying to understand what it is that he does. Obviously, he worked hard and had the discipline to develop that physique. Beyond that, however, I don't really understand what people mean when they say that he's talented or even charismatic. He is charismatic in the same way that a hot chick is charismatic. His whole vibe is very feminine to me actually.

He's a guy with a nice body who's not afraid to run around and have fun. He's talented in the same way that Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian are talented. Good for them. I'm not going to knock their hustle, but I admit that I really don't understand the appeal. Like saying that he invented "u mirin," what does that mean? Are online catch phrases inventions? The light bulb is an invention.

I think it's just a generation thing, but I cannot get my head around the whole idea of an internet celebrity.

Messages In This Thread