rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Date Endings

First Date Endings

Quote: (11-14-2008 12:07 AM)MasterOfNone Wrote:  

So, something I've been curious about is how to gauge the interest level at the end of a casual first date (as in, going out for drinks and really talking for the first time after a quick approach and number). The most common thing I hear at the end of these is "Thanks, I had fun tonight." I'd like to interpret this at face value, but I'm guessing there is more to watch for. I've also experienced goodbyes at the end of clearly awkward dates that made things much more clear. Other than that, though, I really have no idea. I've yet to be able to kiss close off a quick first date yet, which is also something I may need to work on.

I'm confused by this post.

If you're looking for subtle signs @ the end of the date, it's because what you did during the date didn't result in BLATANT signs.

Maybe you may need to screen better, but ultimately you have to escalate the physical/sexual heat in the date.

Messages In This Thread