rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The official guide on hustling

The official guide on hustling

Quote: (07-30-2012 01:22 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Sup Fellas

2 - Become a photagrapher - Buy a professional camera, get an account on facebook about your photo company, make small cards and hit clubs and bars around the city, take pictures for free and whoever liked their pictures, charge them 5 dollars per picture and email their pictures instantaneously (get a camera that allows you to email photos right there and then) or ask people for their facebooks accounts and send their pictures on facebook. I have a friend who just came from Spain and he was doing that during his stay there, i am meeting him soon, i will ask him more questions about this because i am seriously considering doing that in New York.

Good thread idea, please get back to us with that. I dabble in photography and I want to do a similar hustle here in LA.

But...I'd like to say a few things about this. Just things to consider, not to discourage.

For anybody wanting to do this, night photography (assuming you're shooting nightlife photos) with a pro SLR camera is tricky and takes trial and error.

If you want to stand out from the rest of the guys trying to do this and want your pictures to come out "right":
You need to learn about how to technically work an SLR camera (very different animal from a "point and shoot") and artistic ways of getting a good picture. You also need proper lens/lighting gear.

Messages In This Thread