rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

I've been out of town for a week so on my first day back I knew I needed to start of strong.

My apartment complex threw a Beach Party today. I called up one of my good friends and told him to come over. Right as he shows up two 8s are knocking on doors telling residents about the pool party going in. M and one of the girls just eye fuck each other and smile as the other tells me about the party. I let em know that me and a friend are going to go over soon. (side note- i talked to one of these girls about a month or two back in the leasing office when I set my patio on fire)

Long ass story short fast forward about 9 hours and Ive got said in my bed and I'm finger banging the shit out of her (so to speak) while I stall and try and get my dick hard. It never happened I was too far gone. [Image: sad.gif]

We exchanged numbers and she wore a pair of my shorts out and told me she would return them tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread