rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

good stuff in this thread.

Last night I went out to this country bar, wasn't feeling it. All of the girls grouped together and the guys stood around. I talked to a few girls. I went up to this group started talking said "you look like you're having the most fun" they gave the most unenthusiastic "yeah we are" but it wasn't bitchy, it was like a depressed person trying to tell you they enjoy their life. I gave them a funny look and walked away ha, worst. My friend somehow grew a set of brass balls and danced with 5 of the hottest chicks in the place being really physical, they never went anywhere because his game didn't transcend past that but I thought it was kind of funny how much a familiar environment will give someone that huge confidence boost.

I left after a few drinks, it was way too crowded. I don't know if its my game thats lacking in crowded spots or its some other factor ie. the girls have been hit on by every dude there, its a popular spot so all types of girls (less outgoing included) go, maybe there is less male competition in less crowded places etc.

I was walking home and someone shouted my name. I turn and its these dudes I know. Turns out theres some cool drum and bass show. Cover was $40 or something but I flashed my stamp from the other bar and they let me in (confidently of course). I'd never been to a DNB show before but it was cool, super chill at times. There were hippy chicks in the corner giving massages by donation. The overall vibe of the place matched that of my own.

I start going hard on the dancefloor just letting loose and having fun. I talk to the chick next to me and we talk. She starts fanning herself and I go "lets go outside" Everything is just flowing I'm escalating physically. We go back in and dance for a bit more, she introduces me to her fat asian friend who is the mother hen. girl just glared at me the whole time. Got the girl outside/isolated after that, but it seemed like something was lost, I got her number on our way back in. It was just about time for the last bus and I didn't really know where I was so I looked for her, couldn't find her (must have been in the bathroom or something) and left. This chick I'd texted earlier in the night replied at about the same time with a subtext of bootycall. By the time I find a bus stop the last bus had already left. I have to walk 3 hours home, I had a nap on this couch in an alley and hung out with this stray cat.

Messages In This Thread