rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest Data Sheet

Budapest Data Sheet

Vikers, it was not a question of luck. I did not even bother to make an approach.

The women were by and large ugly, everybody looked miserable, nobody seemed to be having a good time.

Me and two friends were made to cue up just to get onto the island and then queue up again outside one club (Dokk). As it was an outdoor club you could clearly see the entire club from the queue and the club was 2 thirds empty and yet the bouncers were still making people wait in a queue outside just so that they could have a queue and look important which was fucking retarded.

Me and my friends got bored of waiting and queuing for no reason at all, gave up and went to several other bars on the island.

All of them had run out of cold beer.

Can you fucking believe that?! Not one bar that we found was able to serve a bottle of cold beer. Their excuse was it was a Saturday night and busy.

I dont care how busy you are, if you own a bar and are not capable of serving a cold beer then you are a retard.

I was handed piss lukewarm bottles of beer which they would try to charge me double the regular price for and when I sent them back and ordered something drinkable instead like a rum and coke the bartenders would either scowl at you or refuse to serve you.

Women were mostly ugly and looked miserable. The best looking women I saw all night was my friend's girlfriend and she was Serbian.

Everything about it was shit.

Messages In This Thread