rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Be A Dickhead

Just Be A Dickhead

Strangely enough I'm not a dick in the Dominican Republic but in Greece I'm the biggest dick on the planet. Any anti American undertones send me into super dick mode. I actually spend half my time there fighting and fucking shit up.

Story:

I'm at my buddies apt in Ano Glyfada (Athens) and I walk down the street and ask the guy at the peeripthrero(news stand) for some bus tickets. He said signomi(sorry) I don't have any the other news stand across the street has them. Ok so I go across the street and ask and the other dude says "No sorry I think the guy across has some" ok fuckers! the bus driver just told me you have them but ok I'll see you later....

I go downtown and later that evening I was chilling at a taverna getting wasted with some friends and I decide to walk home....

I see a little car with some tire valve stem removers on the wheels as caps and thought Hmm...I can use this so I took one. I kept walking and thought about those dicks pissing me off with the bus tickets and decided to go pay them a visit. I go down to possibly kick some ass or whatever and they're both closed. Shit but wait....Don't those ice cream coolers and soda machine coolers have freon?? I have a shreader tool in my pocket. All four machines got dis charged.

So..I wake up about noon or so and go down to get some smokes. I grab an ice cream and its melted out of the cooler so I asked hey dude what's up with this fucking ice cream? I bet your buddies across is fucked too huh? I'll take a pack of Marlboro lights and my bus tickets now. Ok?

Messages In This Thread