rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The quality of the Bang

The quality of the Bang

Quote: (07-26-2012 06:42 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

...Good sex is not easy to find. Just like finding someone that is good at anything is not easy e.g. plumber, mechanic, whatever…
I really like it when the attitudes that I take for granted, and yet appear so rare, are voiced.

I'm with you; the quality of the sex is paramount.

Some guys are virginity freaks. For them the absolute number one consideration for any relationship is how suitable the woman is for commitment. They are future time oriented. Wayyyy future time.

Others are the opposite end of future time orientation, and don't even care to cultivate the girl to be a devoted love slave. Something new is what they want.

I hear what you are saying - there is also just the quality of the experience. Nothing about the future and nothing about new. It's how good the fucking is. For me great sex is going to include a lot of openness to experience - like you said, being in your body and being comfortable and fun in it. For me all the various flavors of eroticism - violent, romantic, kinky, dominant and submissive, are all flavors of intimacy. And girls who are great at that are very rare.

And then there is just the fact that not all girls have a big g-spot - or any g-spot at all, and so don't easily have g-spot orgasms. And some can come for minutes on end, and some squirt. Some go from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds and are built with the stamina of freight train. Other girls work their way up slowly to a tepid squeaky little orgasm, after which they have a lonnnnng refractory period.

Messages In This Thread