rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Wrong with America: USA Women's Soccer Edition

What's Wrong with America: USA Women's Soccer Edition

Quote: (07-25-2012 08:37 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:31 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

An an aside, the USA women's national team is the best women's soccer team in the world, ranked #1. Now WTF is up with the men's team, they didn't even qualify. [Image: angry.gif]

Because you will find the most manly women in the world right here in the U.S.A. and Canada.

Mens sports are on a whole other level. Women can't compete. Remember a little while back when a woman joined the NHL? Completely torn apart on the ice, like comparing a 5 year old skater first time on the ice to a 10 year skating legend.

I'll also add that when it comes to men's soccer in the Olympics, it is an under 23 competition where countries can name 5 players over that age for the roster. FIFA doesn't even list the Olympics on their calendar.

Getting back on topic, I've also noticed the same thing with softball. The American team looks like 9 lumberjacks on the field. Then you see their opponents and they look like women. It's no wonder the US seems to win every game 5-0. I'll leave it at that so I don't wind up writing 5k words on why I think women's softball is a joke.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Messages In This Thread