rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

urgent: how to answer this test....

urgent: how to answer this test....

Exactly. Don't say too much to where she can disect the answer and keep asking questions. Just keep it simple and matter of fact. I had this happen a few times to me and one girl in particular she asked me sort of the same question. My response was something to the effect of, "Just go with it and see where it takes us. It feels right and we shouldn't deny ourselves this chance. At the very least we'll make very good friends."

Or something like that; of course, that's just a ploy to get into her pants. I could care less if we're friends or not. See it sounds like to me she's still fishing for attention and wants to know she's worth something because someone out there is still pining over her. You need to tread carefully and not give her anything. She has to be the one chasing you and it's almost sounding like to me it'll end up being the other way around.

Let her know you have prospects and that you're in the position to be selective.

Messages In This Thread