rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody have a sit stand desk setup?

Anybody have a sit stand desk setup?

Figured out my hangups. The surge protector is directly in the back right under the power source. I also now have a swoopper for when I rest. It makes it difficult to slouch which is a plus. That's where your spine gets weak, and you close of blood flow to limbs. when you stand you tend to dance if you music is playing in the background. The stool fits under the desk too to save space. I think that standing for long enough (several hours at a time) will redevelop atrophied back muscles from sitting, and prevent varicose veins from standing too long. The proper posture does look alpha and sexy when on a woman. I assume it looks good on guys from a female perspective. I saw a patient at work one time sitting with proper posture, bending at the waist. Sort of draws your eye to their ass. Very rare to see the posture US wise. Its more of a slouch.

Messages In This Thread