rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do people compare game to sales?

Why do people compare game to sales?

Quote: (07-23-2012 01:13 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I was having an argument with a friend about this same topic not too long ago.

I hate to approach gaming as if i was a seller. Selling is business and in order to sell something you have to convince someone to buy your product. Although this approach works in business, game wise it can be a bad approach. Selling yourself to a chick can be a killer game. What are you going to tell her? That you have a huge dick? That you are so cool and that many girls want to be with you? (in sales think, many people bought my product because of this and that)

Without you know it, you will be bragging, pushing her to sleep with you (being desperate) and killing chances for fucking her.

I dislike the seller approach in gaming, i always think to myself, i am a player, not a seller.

yeah same with me. this selling thing is some kind of bad joke. i always always always go in to screen and establish buyer/seller dynamic in the first seconds.

being the seller: you go in, you're already sold on her looks and that's all, her bad breath or lack of feminity doesn't bother you, so you try to hook the set, you try try try, sell sell sell, until she complies or denies.

being the buyer: you go in, you know what type of a girls you like, so you're not sold on her looks as that's only the reason to approach her, you screen for qualities you like, if you both click then you escalate and from now on it progresses with ease to the end.

btw, i don't know if anyone noticed it when you work volume there's no other way than screening actually. when i know 3 hot girls who are very happy to meet with me that day and i go out that night i must screen super hard. it's honest. why would i want to hook a random set since i can leave at any point and just go back to the cutie who i hang out with? it makes no sense. just by the fact that i decide to go out instead of meeting one of the cuties i know, it's given that i want to meet at least as cool/hot girl as those who i know. so when i interact it's always like 'who the fuck are you?', like i'm browsing a mall to find something good enough to buy.

Messages In This Thread