rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 7 Wonders of the (male) world

The 7 Wonders of the (male) world

Quote: (07-21-2012 02:11 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 01:28 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 07:33 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

1. Thailand - I've never quite experienced anything like it. I go out every night absolutely knowing I'm going to get laid here. Getting laid off Thai friendly is comically easy. If a girl flakes, I hit a bar up. If that fails, I hit up after hours. I'm really enjoying playing shoring game here. I'll write a trip report when I'm done breaking this country to pieces.

Let me guess: the clubs you go to in Bangkok are something like Insomnia, Spicy, Spasso, Qbar, Bossy, Mixx, Shock39, Climax etc. Pot bellied middle-aged men can still go home with the freelancers here. These places are so filled with pros anyone in their 20's who's in shape can shore here. Non-pro Thai women just don't go there. No game required for these sex-tourist hot spots. Hint: use the Golden Rule.

Try gaming the non-hookers at clubs such as Slim in RCA and Funky Villa in Thong Lor. I've yet to meet a guy who can SNL a non-pro girl from a normal club every night of the week in Bangkok. Please prove me wrong.

Ehh no. I'm sick to shit tonight, unfortunately, but I've pulled from RCA. Frankly the easiest way to pull is Thai friendly. I'm staying in a pretty nice hotel on suk 10. They come to the rooftop, I tell them my company has put me here for 1 month, we get drunk on my rooftop, we go to my room.

I'll admit, my RCA girls took a second date. But frankly, when I roll in there hopped up in Ferragamo shoes and custom fit slacks, with a bottle of JW gold reserve in hand, the second date becomes wash, rinse, repeat.

Yeah, one can also obviously pull non-pros from RCA, but not SNL a different girl every day of the week, as you implied in your first post. For that, you'll have to go to the pro clubs I mentioned above. Wouldn't want those who haven't been here to confuse the lay rates of the different scenes. You cleared it up later when you mentioned that you go on second dates with the RCA girls though.

Messages In This Thread