rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Thursday night, West Village in NYC. First night in, meet up with some old friends get dinner then go to a bar. First 40 minutes do nothing, just talking and having fun. Both guys have girlfriends so I was getting bored. This girl walks in, great sexy body but her face while not bad is not easily identifiable as to what age she is. So we called her old young face. Her friend was a troll but very nice, I went over and asked them how old do you think my friend is (he just finished telling me everyone in Thailand thinks he's 40 and he's 32). Get the repoire going, sit with them for a few hours and eventually they take off, tried to bounce with OYF but didn't work, got her #.

Before that approached two girls that lived in the City with where to go next (tourist play). One kept up the convo for a bit then I ejected. Her friend I actually overheard say "hey I think this guy's hot i'm gonna go home with him" and friend just said "cool." There is 0 cockblocking in NYC, it's amazing.

After losing OYF went to another bar down the street, started talking to this very nice but obviously very wealthy girl from the upper east side. Can't really remember what happened but I know I tried to get her to come home with me and didn't work. Having my buddies continually buying rounds of drinks earlier I had gotten very tipsy and realized I need to go home. Almost got into a fight outside with some jersey-shore guy cause he thought I was staring at his girls or something. Took a cab home and passed out.

Messages In This Thread