rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many approaches do you do a week?

How many approaches do you do a week?

Quote: (07-22-2010 06:10 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I'm almost posting a pic and asking: Am I that bad? hahahaha
I have cute friends as you saw in my pics men come to them naturally. Most of time I don't mind anymore, I enjoy the scene and that's all, however you must to be always opened to learn something and get a new trick. [Image: wink.gif]

I actually think a lot of attractive women have this problem. A lot of men are intimidated by them.

I would recommend that you try and make first contact with me that you are interested in. Just flirt a little bit. Even asking them questions, or making an excuse for conversation should be enough. Most men with social skills will get the message and know what to do. Your only obstacle will be sending the message that you don't want to fuck them on the first date (unless you do-I don't judge). Just because you flirt doesn't mean that you have to accept a date. Just socialize with men more. Find a recreational activity that masculine men enjoy and participate. The gym is a good place.

Messages In This Thread