rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavian Girls

Scandinavian Girls

Finland isnt scandinavia ( but part of Norden/the nordic countrys).. Im from Denmark.. and Im currently banging both a hot swedish blond and a Norweigen one... I like those better than danish... but its also more exotic... "Danes are VERY passive. You can quickly come off as a creep if you don't pay careful attention. This was a HUGE sticking point for me when I was younger and trying to integrate. I didn't get why they had such a problem being "open and friendly" - then I realized they are, but up here, things just work differently." I agree with this, depends on the setting but even in the bigger citys ppl know the other ppl alot... and therefore Im dont think aggressive brazilian game works.. if you go from one to another.. and they notice you wont get laid by any decent hotti...

Also biggest factor is probably the weather.. sunny days girls and women are horny as hell here.. begging to be seduced really.. winter autumn forget it... not worth being around these parts of the world unless you like snow.

Messages In This Thread