rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bucaramanga, Colombia: 1st Impressions

Bucaramanga, Colombia: 1st Impressions

I enjoy both of your contributions, but you two are clearly different characters. Ali strikes me as a classic tactical type. He's a mad-lunatic who goes out on patrol and "gets some" (torching a village or fucking a chica)and then decompresses with a colorful narrative. I love this shit - what's the point of all this pussy chasing unless you can talk shit about it the next day while nursing your hangover and laughing about the absurdity of it all. Better still if you can share it with a wider audience. Keep it coming and keep it raw.

CM strikes me as more of a strategic type who thinks out the plan, executes and records it all to a "t". I'm confident that when/if I get where he's been, I'll have something I can "work with", even if we're into a different scene. For example, I had a different view of Quito after several trips there, but I have to admit that he's a much better judge of that place than I and looking back on my visits, he's probably right on the whole. Keep it coming and keep the intel solid.

I would say that the best mix of these two approaches are represented by Vorkuta and HH. If I was going to walk off a plane somewhere in the world, I think I'd want to get briefed by one of these guys..........

But hey, what the fuck do i know?

Messages In This Thread