rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Often Do You Roll Solo Out At Night?

How Often Do You Roll Solo Out At Night?

Quote: (07-16-2012 07:24 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

So I ended up going out solo the other night. Pumped myself up into a real good mood, rolled into the club which was quite empty but starting to fill up nicely.

Got myself a drink and posted up at the bar then thought to myself I AM the fucking boss here. I dont give a fuck what anyone says or thinks, it takes balls to roll out on your own and not give a fuck. All these beta tools in their little pussy chasing emotional support groups aint got shit on me.

Then I got approached by this bird, nothing amazing but certainly do-able for the night. Had a little chat, played it real cool. The talk got sexual after not too long, I said lets do some shots and then go dance. Head over to the dance floor and after about 10 seconds she is practically raping me. After about 30 mins of some seriously heavy grinding/groping/making out, the plan was made to go back to mine. I needed to go to the bathroom, she was just gonna do a quick lap and let her friends know then we would meet back at the bar. And then.............................................she completely dissapeared!!! Looked around for her everywhere but it wasnt to be.

Girls are such slippery cunts. Meh, what are you gonna do.

Yeah, but that is the right style.

Imagine if you did this 3-5 nights per week.

You would be swooping 100 + girl per year.

And if you told someone what you did, they wouldn't believe you.

Welcome to The Life of a Playboy.

Messages In This Thread