rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavian Girls

Scandinavian Girls

Again, my experience - when I get really tanned, I am far more attractive to women and find a much easier time opening the girls I think look hot, and I do not at all look Middle Eastern even though i'm dark by Scandinavian standards. I'm not overly fuzzy, but enough so I don't look like I'm 12. If you are fuzzy, you better groom yourself well - Scandi girls seem to shy from classic alpha-looking males (unless George Clooney), so you have to tone down the testosterone all over your face. But looks are far from everything of course. You could be overweight, and I'm sure with game you could still pull here. Easily.

It sounds to me like MixxMaster would be a GOD down here. Sunskind - you'd be average and boring, so you'd have to rely on game skills to pull.

That's the essence of it. Looks can help you get over that first and large hurdle to attracting a babe, but attraction is just the beginning. You have to amplify that and create comfort and then seduce her, which looks can't help you with.

Another aspect of gaming Scandi girls is the culture here: circles of friends are formed early in the teens, and Scandis lose their virginity the youngest - emotional bonds forged earlier in life last longer, I recall reading somewhere - in any case, socials circles are tight nit and hard to join in from the outside.

Social gaming, as beebopaloo said is key: people hook up randomly, but the easiest way to get close enough to a hot chick so she can feel the tingles of your alphadom is to be introduced by mutual friends. Danes are friendly and outgoing, but for some reason extrovertedness is not part of the culture here. Americans strike up conversations with random strangers anywhere and do their best to get to know you. Danes are VERY passive. You can quickly come off as a creep if you don't pay careful attention. This was a HUGE sticking point for me when I was younger and trying to integrate. I didn't get why they had such a problem being "open and friendly" - then I realized they are, but up here, things just work differently.

It's one of the most subtle differences, and I was hoping someone who noticed it too and with success in this part of the world could give me their take on it. Thanks for sharing.

Messages In This Thread