rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random Stone Cold Approaches

Random Stone Cold Approaches

I had some luck today with these. I saw a girl applying for a job on a computer-based application at best buy and struck it up with her. She asked if I wanted to apply and I went on how the military doesn't like for me to share their ownership of me with others. After a bit of talking, she asked if I needed to use it. I then told her that I just said that to talk to her. I didn't even have my phone on me and I got her number. She was gonna take my number on her phone and I told her to go ahead and call so I don't feel too much like a failure for forgetting a pen or my phone. So she called my phone and programmed my name into hers right there.

After getting my phone I stopped at taco bell with just the intention of getting food. The drive through girl was standing with the cashier when I walked up, she had a big smile on her face and asked me how tall I was. (I'm 6'4" so it happens, I now realize that it is a female approach) I went on about how I just got here and I'm already being questioned. I said I don't feel welcome and I had half the mind to walk out of here right then. I told her I'm insecure about my height and I feel like she cut me down a few inches right there. She knew I was flirting but was shocked that she may have hurt my feelings. We laughed and I told her my height, she told me hers. She had to go back to the window, but I called her over once she was finished. I told her that the only way I can enjoy this dining experience at this point is if she gave me her number, and I put the receipt down in front of her. She demanded my name before she gave me her number so we exchanged names first. I tried to make her guess what my name was first lol. She couldn't find a pen so I said I'll put it in my phone, then she gave it to me.

Messages In This Thread