rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooters-style breastaurants seeing strong sales

Hooters-style breastaurants seeing strong sales

Quote:thegmanifesto Wrote:

Quote: (07-15-2012 11:22 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2012 02:16 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I have a feeling that the manager in that video gets very little female attention outside of his job. He says "uber" for crying out loud. That just screams "I live in my mom's basement".

That's the beauty of it - if he weren't a Hooters manager he'd just be fucking fatties. But because he's running a Hooters, I bet he if he tried he'd get to fuck some of those waitresses. Even if it were one in twenty, it'd be a hell of a lot better than any other channel he can tap.

I watched the video for 2 seconds.

You see these types of weesh guys all across the service industry.

Weesh bouncers, strip club managers/bouncers, etc etc

Yeah. People like to beat up on corporate executives and all, and there's definitely merit to that. Just as often though, there's some prick just an inch above the bottom of the dung heap, who makes life a living hell for everyone underneath him. This guy is a classic example of that.

One of the worst things about working menial jobs is that odds are good that your boss is a dumb fuck who thinks you are even dumber, and will treat you like shit because he can. Because work is the only place he feels any sense of power - at home, his wife has his balls in a vise, his kids only come to him for money. Girls are repulsed by him because he's a charmless fat fuck. If you ever ask why you have to do something in order to learn something, he'll get all insecure and berate you for 'questioning his authority'.

Messages In This Thread