rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difficulties in swallowing the red pill

Difficulties in swallowing the red pill

Yeeeesh!

Women are not worthless bro! I love them to death!

Just need to realize what life is about. Having fun and being happy with yourself. The issue is that many people don't realize how much work it takes to be happy with your own life. Mine still needs a lot of improvement. Still go through dry spells, sad times happy times etc.

The secret to "game" is stop worrying and complaining and start doing, take some risks. Live your own life. Don't care about what other people think of you.

I still slip up time and again but its okay, just shows i am still a human being.

This is why I don't run "game" that is incongruent with who i want to be. I don't call women cunts, i don't try to "punish" them I don't do any of this "asshole game" or whatever. But i certainly don't pedestalize them. If a girl doesn't like my personality oh well. But she knows from hello that I want to have sex with her.

Messages In This Thread