rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interesting view on travel in India

Interesting view on travel in India

Quote: (07-13-2012 03:07 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

@Aliblahba - the Delhi airport may have been crazy, but you didn't experience anything until you walk out into the Delhi air: you immediately choke from all the dust in the air! I arrived at 1:00 AM and have never experienced anyplace like it. You really can't breathe!

@whosyourdaddy - I had the same feeling as you I hated it after I got sick and got tired of all the people trying to scam me there. I think it's one of the most scamming countries in the world, but usually on a small level. Unfortunely I was on a mission to see as many sights as possible until the end when I got to the south and the beaches of Goa. Then I really started liking it and met a lot of hippie, spiritual, stoner chicks. I didn't want to leave, because I need more time. Where all did you go?

I also found that the Indian college girls were very interested in Western guys as long as Indian guys didn't see them with me.

@kosko - Goa has great beaches. On my next trip I plan to follow the hippie trail, play on the hippie checks who are tying to find themselves. I will also go to Nepal and Sri Lanka. I'm trying to get my Indian friend to go with me and lay a lot of spiritual guru shit on them!
Do any of the hipper/spiritual girls look good though?

Messages In This Thread