rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

bunch of fun daygame clips

bunch of fun daygame clips

Quote: (07-09-2012 12:17 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

Also like this guy: 

Great stuff. Check out his body language, how he builds attraction and holds the tension by touching her, escalating physical and eye contact. I love what he did after she said that kissing is inappropriate (when 90% of guys would probably stop there) : he kept on going, show his killer instinct of an alpha male and he obtained a kiss, after that there's no way that she won't give her number up. Oh and check out what what hes saying - simple basic lines, plus the girl almost didn't speak english, that's because verbal contact isn't the most important - it's your body language

Quote: (07-09-2012 10:32 PM)houston Wrote:  

These guys are clowns compared to my boy Sasha.

In my books Sasha is a clown who shows off and don't deliver. Who the hell asks right after opener "how many bf do you have?". It's a rookie mistake, don't ever show interest to a girl until she shows you first - that's why she says about her boyfriend, it's probably a defense line. Not to mention that he makes girls so uncomfortable that I belive that they think only about how to dump that clown. Hes awkward and painful to watch.

Messages In This Thread