rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Question to the White guys here(but all are welcome with their input anyway)

A Question to the White guys here(but all are welcome with their input anyway)

So I've read around a little and I've noticed that the general pattern here, no matter what your background is, is to travel to meet girls. Travel as much as possible, for some reason.

Now I am asking this mostly to white guys in the United States.
If you're going to a place with a mostly non-white population, then, quite simply, why?

Aren't there tons of ethnic diversity in America these days, at least for the 18-22 age bracket?

Some guys on this board have told me that gender relations in North America generally are poisoned, that girls are snotty, bitchy etc.
Is that really the case? I mean if you want to snag a cute latina, it's enough to head to Texas, LA or Florida. And you get a girl who knows your language(hopefully!).

I've mentioned before that I am experimenting with online dating sites outside of Sweden because the pool here is very limited. And most dating sites are for payers and those people tend to be 35+, not exactly my demographic(I'm only 20). So I've registered on OKCupid and Plenty of Fish and just experiment. I have zero problems with girls there and I've tinkered a little bit with my profile. Now I get about 1-2 new girls contacting me a day. All you need to do is to log on often as some girls pick the "online today" option. Matchmaking also tends to point to those who logged in latest. I've never had problems with any race and in fact I get contacted more often by non-white girls, despite the fact that the white girls are more numerous. And it tends to be college-educated girls, girls who seem financially independent and express pretty high standards in their profiles, and they look good. And I'm not that good-looking, believe me. Nor do you get the impression that I am particularly rich or well-off. So if I don't struggle with these girls at all, and there's more and more of them in the U.S., why travel abroad to meet them?

But yeah, I don't get it to be frank. I mean I'm talking about places like Puerto Rico, Central and/or South Latin America. Most cities in those countries are ridden with crime and a 'gringo' is an easy target for robberies. Even the natives are whining. Go google 'Argentina(or any other nation, Brazil, Colombia etc)' and 'crime' and look for English posts.
When I googled Argentina I actually found more natives whining about crime than ex-pats(who sort of seemed accepting of it).

And add to that, travel expenses etc. Again, can someone enlighten me a little bit? Sweden is still relatively homogenous except for the capital and a city or two. And the girls who are more exotic-looking are usually Arab girls who are oppressed by their brethren and kept at home. Every month we have reports of girls 'falling of a balcony' because they dared to have a boyfriend or even just chatting with guys online.

So a guy like me, if I want to branch out, I have to get to either Southern Europe or beyond. But if you're in the States and you're white.. why do you have to go abroad? Everything's back home.

Again, input from all guys are welcome but I'd like to hear from white guys in the U.S. specifically, especially those that do travel to non-white countries, such as Latin America.

Not attacking anyone or accusing anyone here(each to their own), but it'd be interesting to read the motivation.

Messages In This Thread