rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Campus game is not an option anymore

Campus game is not an option anymore

This happens a lot these days on campus. Like Icarus says it doesnt mean anything if she is into you. I had a horror story, was flirting with a chick back and forth and one day she gets mad for some random reason.

Fast forward a week or 2. I am sent several emails from the equal opportunity office [not realizing the connection] to help them participate in a survey. Being the good student I am thinking im helping studies I show up and they dropped a sexual harrassment bomb. Chick reported me to a faculty member and included the incriminating text conversation though obviously only half of it, but it made me look like a sleazebag. I pointed it out "where is the rest of this conversation?" and they said it didnt matter if she was flirting with me too, "the minute 1 person gets offended its harrassment." The guy [one man one woman, lol] gave a story of a couple in a who had been dating for years and sleeping together and one day the woman snaps and reports him, sexual harassment the minute she is "uncomfortable." Blown away by how fucked up the university system is I just gave them what they wanted: I agreed, apologized, acknowledge that harassment is a bad thing and that was the end of it.

Funny part, a girl sent me nude pics to my student email, they asked if i got them and I denied [thank god i did could have been kicked out of school]. THey confronted the girl who said it was a virus LMAO and she was "offended it happened." Had I acknowledged that I received the email or even worse shared the pictures with other people I wouldve been fucked. I could however say I was "offended" that I received the pictures and gotten the girl in trouble lmao what a fucking joke.

Messages In This Thread