rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

Quote: (07-09-2012 02:01 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2012 01:58 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2012 10:43 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2012 09:57 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Everyone should hit up the Standard Hotel's beer garden on a Saturday afternoon. This place is at least 2:1 girl/guy ratio. I got eyed by several girls there the last time I went, and it was in February. I brought one of my grad school buddies along with and he couldn't believe the quality there as well. I'd say the average girl there is a 6.5-7 with plenty of higher quality girls present. If you have reasonably tight game you can kill this place. They have pool tables and ping pong tables where you can really do some damage.

What kind of people there?

This: "2:1 girl/guy ratio" sounds good.

I have always been anti-Standard hotels though.

This: "ping pong tables" is a major red flag.

Really? I've never had trouble at places like this. It's really easy to escalate during games of pool and ping pong, which is why I like them. I'm not too great at pool and I'm decent in ping pong, so it's not like you need to be a world champ at either to get going.

Ping-Pong conjures up images of cheap beer, plastic red cups, girls in ugg boots and guys in polo shirts and flip-flops. And lots of guys.

Might be the antithesis of my scene.

[Image: geeky-beer-pong.jpg]

That's beer pong. Ping Pong is table tennis.

Beer pong is great if you're in the high school-late 20's age bracket. To me it brings back images of banging 18 year old girls and 3:1 ratio (girls:guys) frat parties.

I'm still under 30, but older than most undergrads and some grad students. Going back to college and befriending frat brothers later in life was one of the best decisions I've made when it comes to banging college chicks. It's just so easy. Grab a hot chick, play beer bong with her, escalate, bring her into your (unoccupied) buddy's room in the frat house, bang her on his bed. Most guys in frats have no game. They get drunk and sometimes hook up with other drunk girls. So when I come in, choose the hottest girl at the party and escalate fast, they're in awe so they let me do whatever I want whenever I want.

Although it would be weird to go to one of those parties suited up, designer jeans, a nice shirt, and some dress shoes would def help you stand out without making you look out of place.

Messages In This Thread