rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conversations Going Nowhere

Conversations Going Nowhere

also to add to this, at bars I don't usually talk about anything at all.. most of my conversation is pure nonsense. Literally just say whatever pops into your mind. SOmetimes I talk about the music, the decorations, what type of beer she's drinking. I get rejected a lot, but when a girl IS into me, it really doesn't matter what I'm saying, she'll be interested. The other night I pulled this chick home, I opened her with "this song is really catchy, it reminds me of my childhood." After that I started saying really stupid shit for the rest of the night. I don't even remember most of what I said because it was so stupid.

But sometimes I like to throw in big words amidst the stupidity. It's a pretty douchey thing to do, but I think it's funny, and it also makes her realize that even though I'm saying a lot of nonsense, I'm a damn smart guy.

Messages In This Thread