rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Argentina Compendium

Argentina Compendium

Nah man it was in Buenos Aires. I actually got it in Kika, I remember you wrote you went there right? Decent venue and music. Not usually my type of venue because of the loud music, but it did the trick.

I went on Tuesday aka gringo night and I hooked up with a girl after opening her at the bar in English, then went into Spanish. Drank some horrendous tasting (and priced) Fernet with coke. Got sufficiently drunk then gave the cab driver outside a nod and a wink and asked him to take us to a Telo.

One mistake that nearly cost me in Argentina was hitting up gringa pussy on the side while trying to get my flag, it really does have to be all or nothing. Especially in Argentina.

I thought the chicks in Mendoza were gorgeous. I thought they were difficult to slay though, especially with the small town feel and closed social groups. I hooked up with several but found it difficult to seal the deal.

Messages In This Thread