rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Five types of guys who stay single

Five types of guys who stay single

Quote: (07-06-2012 07:00 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Take it from a guy who has been single for over 3 years but has been in some LTRs; they are overrated, and you know who overrates them the most? The people who aren't in them.

5 misconceptions people who aren't in long-term relationships have about them:

1) LTRs are about effort-free sex (maybe at first...)
2) It's nice to be with someone who cares about you (most women don't care for men as much as they just don't want to be alone, most men don't care about women as much as they like fucking them.)
3) Long-term relationships are cheaper than chronic dating (again, maybe at first...)
4) It's wrong to sleep with someone you don't care about (hahahahahahahahahahaha!)
5) It's nice to be with someone that's loyal to you (most women [and men with game] are to loyal as dog is to polka-dot umbrella.)

And of course I hear 'But don't you want to get married someday!?', and I laugh; getting married in North America is like taking all of your shit and all of your money to Vegas and betting it on black.

But yes, this article, and people out there, act like choosing to be single (while slaying a bunch of ass) is a disease, and now this goofy beta is too (I love how many men out there are buying women's bullshit, less competition). I'm a partier-type, so that must mean I'll be relegated to an address book full of 'friends with benefits', oh no!

I agree with those generalizations, but there are certainly exceptions. I've been in a few LTRs and each one has been different. I'm in one now and so far she's managed to do the exact opposite of previous LTRs (but she's SE Asian, the first one I've LTRed, so that explains something I'm sure)

What bothers me most about the original article are the little tidbits of advice from dudes with PhDs and shit, it's just classic sideline punditry. I'd like to see who these guys are and what kind of chicks they've banged or hitched up with.

On a deeper level, we should always be aware of what the media is trying to sell to us. Articles are written for a reason, and they are funded privately by individuals with an agenda. I wouldn't call myself paranoid, but the more I extricate myself from mainstream media, the more it all seems incredibly manipulative to me when I do encounter it. I haven't had a T.V. in about 10 years, and when I see it now, it blows me away that people can sit in front of this thing for hours at a time.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread