rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anything Goes Thread: Travel Related

Anything Goes Thread: Travel Related

Quote: (07-06-2012 06:05 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2012 06:03 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2012 10:59 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

probably like chicken
Is it rough on the stomach? I would only try it if a family brought some out so I wouldn't be rude.

I've been talking to a 17 yr old from Moscow who speaks decent English. She showed my pictures to her friend and said she likes me [Image: angel.gif] The first girl asked if I can write a letter and gave me her address. Why the hell does she want a letter [Image: huh.gif]

Can you remember being 17? [Image: smile.gif] she wants to be your penpal! how sweet [Image: heart.gif]
She has a boyfriend though [Image: angel.gif] I looked at his pictures since her status is "In Love" and kind of felt bad. Kid looks like he hopped out of a time machine from 1991 and hasn't seen the sun his whole life.

The friend who saw my pictures is letter girl's best friend. I wonder if I could have a 3some if I caught a flight out there [Image: tongue.gif]

Messages In This Thread