rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where in the world have you done the best with getting laid and why?

Where in the world have you done the best with getting laid and why?

Quote: (07-04-2012 05:42 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2012 05:08 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I would like to visit Brazil, but I have heard about the obesity epidemic and don't want to be at the beach looking at flab and cellulite. I would concentrate more on the European looking girls as I can't tolerate big asses. Maybe the big bottomed girls fuck better,who knows

I think that my visit to Brazil would not be for the pussy(for once) but for the culture, a totally new experience. Plus it is my dream to live somewhere on the beach in the sun, with a tidal sea to soothe me to sleep(with some hot girls of course),the only place that really ticks all the boxes is Brazil

Also I have some fantastic business ideas that I would like to get off the ground there

You should open up a hostel in Belo Horizonte Deb[Image: idea.gif]. It is 4 or 5 hours by bus, inland from Rio. You would have no beach, but the quality of the average girl there tops the average in Rio pretty handily. There are less fatties, it is quite cosmopolitan and the weather is nice year round. Only thing is you would have to learn some portuguese, as there are few foreigners there and almost noone speaks english. It is untapped territory and now that the World Cup and Olympics are coming to Brazil, good for business also.

Yes I was researching this place as a potential place to live, but maybe Florianapolis would be the best as it is by the sea, and has hot European looking chickies too

Messages In This Thread