rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you guys normally go for the lay on the 1st date?

Do you guys normally go for the lay on the 1st date?

Go for the bang. Girls have rejected me for many reasons, but never for being aggressive, despite several girls telling me I'm the most aggressive guy they've been with. If she wants you, she won't lose it because you start clawing her.

Quote: (06-08-2010 10:30 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

If I like her, than hell no.

I don't even want to know if thats an option on the first date, because it will exclude her from being a serious relationship option for me from then on.

If I don't see her as a relationship possibility, then hell yes.

I see this mentality a lot, among guys and girls. It's extremely flawed. What a girl does on one night with you does not make or break her value as a girlfriend. A whore that fucks you on the eighth date is still a whore.

Quote:Quote:

Really dude? You think you should always go for the bang on the first date? How many successful LTR's have you seen come out of a same-night-lay or a first-date-bang?
My most serious relationship was with a girl I banged on the first date, though I was her third or fourth lay. But, you have to make her feel like she made the right choice fucking you, and didn't make a huge whore of herself. I fucked another girl on a first date who I liked, and definitely wanted to see again, but she never talked to me again. Get them to sleep over, talk to them immediately after the sex, etc. If you want to date them, sex early is fine, but continue to go on dates with them, instead of having them meet you in your bedroom every time (ah, college, farewell).

Girls have this idea that one night stands aren't so bad, but putting out on the first date is the sluttiest thing a girl can do, so she may feel extremely vulnerable after banging you.

Messages In This Thread