rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a niche for Minority guys with "Anglosphere" accents overseas?

Is there a niche for Minority guys with "Anglosphere" accents overseas?

One Indian guy in the frat I want to join this fall was born and raised in Texas, sounds American, has that all American type of deep and slow voice. When he has traveled abroad, I heard he did good, even better than a lot of the guys he traveled with. It also helps that he is over 6 ft tall, has the olively light brown skin, and is a decent looking man.

This whole Asian guys have it bad really applies to FOBs. I am a mixed race guy and my dad is a foreigner, I have seen my darker features work to my advantage rather than work against me.

In my lifetime, although most Asian dudes I have met are geeky and could hardly land a girl, one Filipino man I knew was short, had an American accent, and he was so good with women that he was giving Black and White guys advice.

If you want to look for a place in the world to do well with women, that isn't the attitude to carry around. That is why I feel so sorry for all of these minorities on this forum asking if going to Europe is going to have women fall crazy for them. Not gonna happen.

If you have game, swagger, style, and take care of yourself, you can be an Indian guy in Australia or a Chinese guy in California and you will STILL get women of quality.

Your focus should be learning how seduction works in a certain country rather than worrying about if having a skin that is too dark will work against you.

For all people have said about German and French women going crazy for Black men, they needed game and lots of game to get top quality women there along with status.

Wanna know what type of men most American women like? American men
Wanna know what type of men most Brazilian women like? Brazilian men
Wanna know what type of men most Italian women like? Italian men

If you aren't a native of that country, fact is you will need something special to set you apart.

btw, for all guys on PUA sites say about Asian guys having it bad, in the upper class type neighborhoods and the rich type areas, I have known Asian guys who have done just as well as White guys here in America. Not going to lie, I have talked to a few 9s who told me that if they were to ever date a guy who wasn't White, it would be a light skinned latino or an Asian

quit worrying, it will make other asian guys insecure

This heat wave here in the south is KILLIN ME, no one is even going outside right now.

Messages In This Thread