rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Today's approach:

I had been seeing this new boriqua the last few weeks. A six with a tight body and a scar on her chin. The scar is kinda sexy though. I have been playing poker the last two weeks. I finally started to socalize after 10 months of work, gym, room, and sleep. We were at the MWR and I was about to make a decision on playing poker or watching Spiderman when she came in. I was in uniform and she is actually two ranks below me so when I spoke to her she addressed me as sargaent haha. I commented on seeing her in salsa, neg on her dancing, then asked her about her unit, how she likes it here and what does say do in her off time. Finally I told her I been wanting to learn and she said she would be down to teach me. I told her as long as she doesn't make a move on me I would let her. She laughed and said she will she me Friday.

Feels good to make that approach. More are coming now that I knocked the first down. Game time baby.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread