rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Quote: (07-03-2012 01:57 AM)soup Wrote:  

My friend's buddy is a punk-rock star. When he's on tour, he's having sex with 4-5 girls at once. It's essentially a one-man orgy.

I'm wondering if fame and game are at odds...

Time spent grinding away after 6-7s could be spent working on something that could make you famous.

I'm sure the experience of grinding will help in someway, but, when I think about the amount of time I put into going out, hitting girls up on OKC, etc. and I compare it with the results I'm getting, it doesn't seem efficient enough. I'm still learning, so maybe that's what is holding things up, but I wonder if the time would be better spent trying to get famous.

Maybe there's a way to perfectly blend the two.

I think you're far less likely to get famous than you are to vastly improve your game, at least as far as ROI for time spent on either endeavor. You can however develop a niche and develop status within a fishbowl, (DJ at neighborhood club, frontman of Indie rockband in local scene, well respected tattoo artist, etc.)

If you could develop game and develop status in your niche, side by side at the same time, that would be $$.

Messages In This Thread