rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your business ideas are worthless

Your business ideas are worthless

Quote: (07-03-2012 07:45 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2012 04:06 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2012 10:41 PM)Don_Johnson Wrote:  

I'm happy for you - it's great you have a business. But honestly, I was making $50K at 22 in 2000. Things were much cheaper then. I had a luxury 1-bedroom apartment in a doorman building in Chicago!

So, keep at it - but you've got to be making six figures to be anything close to a player these days.

Like there is some arbitrary income threshold that you must cross to become a "player".

I'll take 50K location independent in Poland, DR, Colombia, Bangkok, etc. any day of the week over 100K in a major US city.

Maybe I haven't crossed the "player" income threshold here in BKK, but the 21 year old University student who took me to her and her sister's home Saturday night, and spent the next 3 days feeding me and fucking my brains out, doesn't seem to mind. She even has her own car. Pretty slick.

When it comes to being an "international player", the key is location independent income. After that, the most important thing is passivity of income.

Even if it's only a grand a month of automated, passive income in southeast asia, this is worth more than say 2 grand of income you have to work 40 hours a week for in Sacramento, California.

If you have a passive income stream, once you break the $2500-3000 barrier you can really be a player, because you can afford big plane tickets every so often. That allows you a cushy life in damn near anywhere in the second or third world.

To be an international player in big cities in first world countries, like say you want to split time between Tokyo, London, Manhattan, Moscow.....you're talking about another level entirely. 50k/year at the bare minimum.

The problem is, aside from maybe Tokyo, those big expensive cities may not offer you the most lifestyle value anyway.

Anybody making over 30k a year in passive income has serious options, and can have access to any of the best pussy paradises in the world, at any time, and live in a pre-furnished apartment in the best spots, literally fucking multiple bitches a week due to their status/exoticism.

If that ain't a player lifestyle, I don't know what is.

Is this what you're doing? Or is this just what you imagine would happen?

Messages In This Thread