rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo Info/Impressions

Tokyo Info/Impressions

Quote: (07-02-2012 04:58 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2012 09:12 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The only thing that doesn't convince is the the hype that there are so many 8 and 9's running around the malls and clubs. No doubt there are more of them than an any other Asian country, but "every 5 seconds" in that mall seems a bit exaggerated.

I was talking about the door area where it's packed with throngs of girls moving in and out constantly, so out of that flow there are really 8s passing you by every 5 seconds.

Quote: (06-30-2012 10:52 PM)Tengen Wrote:  

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Quote: (06-30-2012 09:12 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Pictures would be nice, from all the Tokyo women lovers from this forum, so we can impartially judge the hype. I have never been to Japan, but have seen enough J-girls, all over the world, to come to my conclusion.

How about a video of a regular day inside the mall I was talking about, when it's not even packed?

The comments on the video seem to agree with me.

If anybody on the forum can name a mall ANYWHERE with a greater number of hot girls and a better girl to guy ratio, I'm all ears.

Yes these are the best places to day game. Often times they will have supermarkets, and bookstores all jammed inside. You can easily rack up 30 approaches on a Saturday. Great place to practice all aspects of day game just wandering from places to place.

At the big train stations you will often see dudes camped out at the main exits. These guys are running street game because so many girls come in and out through the station. But the game they spit is weak, some work for hostess clubs and are trying to get girls to come to their spot.

Messages In This Thread