rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern California, women there truly as picky as the reputation suggests?

Southern California, women there truly as picky as the reputation suggests?

Edmunds,

You do not have to have serious status in LA to get play, which of course is really the case the world over, if your game is right.

Taking time to get your game right is one of the most important investments of effort you can make in your life. That said, to answer your thread title, I do think LA is tougher on average than other places before adjustment.

I agree with thedude regarding Santa Monica becoming yuppified, but for me its not necessarily a negative. SM has tons of attractive girls. There are many physically active people in SM as you see ppl running/biking/rollerblading constantly therefore getting on meetup.com to join a bike ride, or beach volleyball game could be a good way to meet people. Also, the twighlight concert series at the Santa MOnica pier gets tons of ppl out on thursdays during the summer, and is completely free

http://www.santamonicapier.org/fun/

Messages In This Thread