rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BRAZIL COMPENDIUM

BRAZIL COMPENDIUM

Quote: (07-01-2012 11:20 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Coche, do you have any pics of bangable girls from the North? It could be we have different preferences.

Northern and southern Brazil are two different worlds. Even more so than comparing Alabama with New York. I don't think banging 6's and 7's in the north of Brazil would help you with top tier talent in the south. I think you just gotta have your preferences and go from there. If you like white latinas with gorgeous faces and banging bodies, go south. Get in where you fit in and work your way up. Social circle is key for longer stays. Sao Paulo and Rio have a mix of everything with the typical Paulista or Carioca being of some kind of blend.

The North is mostly girls of African descent to a large degree or at least a fair amount.

It all comes down to what you prefer.

Hencredible, you seem like more of a Southern Brazil expert and I respect that. But you don't seem to know that much about the NE. The farthest south I have been to is Rio and Belo Horizonte. But IMO Belo Horizonte (was there for a couple of months) has a similar vibe and quality(if not better) than farther South. You see more 8 and 9's for sure, but even the 6 and 7's are way harder than in the NE. Roosh, just simply did not go to the best cities in the Northeast. I just spent a day or 2 in Fortaleza and Bahia and for good reason: the quality was sub par. However, in cities like Joao Pessoa, Natal, Belem and even Recife the quality is solid and these cities have an average of 40 percent white population, 40 percent mixed and 20 percent african or mulatto......so there is something for all tastes.
Now if you are blond, tall, european with game.... yes you can do very well in the Southern parts or any part of Brazil, for that matter.
Since I am a Latino American, who looks like a typical Brazilian in Rio, BH, and the Northeast, it would not be such a good idea for me to head further south.That is the reason Roosh didnt head down there....it was hard enough in Rio, where he blended in. He didnt want anyting similar to Argentina, and that is what most foreign gamers without social circle will experience there.
As to what you were saying: why not go to the north coast of Colombia or the Dominican Republic instead? Yes, if you are on a tight budget definitely go there. But you wont get the experience of being with a feminine cute Brazilian girl....which is what Brazil is all about and makes it unique. Furthermore the quality is not better in those parts, by any means. I have been to Cartagena and Santa Marta several times and banged many chicks there. But it doesnt compare to my experience in the NE of Brazil.
This a good discussion...and something possible new travelers to Brazil should keep in mind, before going.

Messages In This Thread