rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying a condo in Florida

Buying a condo in Florida

My long term plan is to go this route. I'm operating on a pretty big assumption (condo prices in FL will still be low relative to most other places in 5-6 years time), but we'll see how it goes. Right now my plan is to finish undergrad, head to grad school, and hopefully secure decent employment after that. I'm thinking that if I live below my means for the first few years of employment, I'll be able to afford to buy a decent condo in Boca Raton/West Palm/etc (or even a small home in Ormond Beach or a similar place) outright with a cash payment. They're going for as low as $25k right now. Then I can relocate my mother down there allowing her to retire a little earlier than she planned with next to no living expenses. Then we can rent out our current place here in New York for a little passive income.

Later on I can relocate to be a little closer myself (if not Miami, then Atlanta). It'd be a convenient move-better weather, and Jamaica is right next door. Win-win all around.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread